Moving to the United States, invest in the United States, living in the United States.

You have the plan to stay in the United States to invest, you will need a visa. Visa E-2? Visa EB-5? We will help you to see more clearly, to avoid the pitfalls, who to contact to carry out your project, to find the right immigration lawyer to file your Visa application.

Investment Visas in the United States

The E-2 Visa, or the investor visa

Investing to live in the United States, yes, but how?

A favorite visa for entrepreneurs wishing to settle in the United States by investing in them, the Visa E-2 is a non-immigrant visa that has been gaining popularity in recent years. To have a chance to get it, you must meet certain conditions on the amount of investment, consistency, and viability of the project. What, how much, how and for how long? Here are some answers.

The EB-5 visa, the green card of investors

How to become an American resident by investing in a Regional Center.

$ 500,000 … This is the amount of money you need to invest in a Regional Center in the United States to get an EB-5 visa. Low profile, EB-5 visa yet to be known because it allows the holder to obtain a green card ” conditional ” after 1 year, and the permanent green card 2 years later. What is this visa so unknown? How do we get it? Here’s what to have on the visa that requires an investment of $ 500,000.